At the Orientation Meeting, discuss and settle these points:
- Meeting dates. Ours met once every 2-3 months, or 4-5 times during the school year;
- Meeting time. These varied with the kindergarten, but were usually 15 minutes after the children were free to go home;
- Discussion of the Book Exchange, and setting a time table for it. See this post for details;
- Describe how to make the vocabulary cards for each book purchased. See more about this below (or here).
- And asking for a pair of volunteers to help as leaders. They work together with you and the teacher-liaison for organizing the mothers, book exchange, etc..